Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lama tak update .....

Been quite busy lately, kononnye, besides my daily routine office work, for the past few weeks, I was fully occupied with the wedding ceremony of my nephew and engagement of my niece. Will update on it some other time. As for now, since lama tak update blog yang dah berlumut ni, I think what I'm gonna show you guys, its just for the sake of updating this blog. Presenting ........

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
TADAAAA .........




Sukeee sangat beli FM ni whenever gi abroad or kirim orang. Takdelah banyak mane. But those are some of them. Nak letak sume, macam malas lak. I'm sure a lot of people out there shares the same hobby too. Biasalah gi tempat orang mesti beli either FM, postcard or decoration plate tu. Nak tunjuk yang kita dah sampai kat tempat tu. Anyway, I'll blog about my postcard and decoration plate collection some other time.

Have a nice day people ...

No comments:

 

© Copyright Mountainsofthings - Designed by Krafty Palette